Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kindergarten Spring Program

Last night was Emma's kindergarten spring program, and it was so fun! I have been hearing the songs for months, so it was nice to hear them perform them.
Emma was asked to do a speaking part! She was like one of ten kids asked to do one! It was so cute!
All the kids did really well. I was really proud of Emma!

I just thought this was a funny picture. :)


Emma talking about bunnies coming out of hibernation.


Here is Brandon (Clint and Keisa's oldest son) in the white vest singing "Ten Little Bunnies".


I just love how Emma gets all into it! I wonder where she could have gotten that? Someone said to us in the parking lot that they could see Emma on Broadway one day. He he!

1 comment:

thesscurry said...

You look like you had a great time, Emma. Olivia's concert is coming soon! I'm sure you could give her pointers!