Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mathew Girls Road Trip!

Emma had spring break last week from school, and New Tribes did too, so we thought it would be good time to go visit my sister Tomesia and her family in her new house just south of Indianapolis. Josh had to still stay in the business office (bills need to be payed at the school, spring break or not!) and so it was just us girls. I think we did well, only stopping one time. :)
We had a great visit with the McNeils. It was an exciting time. Tomesia and her husband Joe are in a band called Somewhere Familiar. They just recorded their first cd, and they were having a cd release party at on Saturday so they were busy getting ready for it. I was bummed that we could not stay for it, but I heard it went great!
We did go to the Children's museum, and I'll post about that later, but in the meantime, here are some pics from our visit.

This is their new house they bought in November. Isn't it adorable! It is HUGE inside too. I love their flowering tree. :)


Kiddos eating breakfast. I just love Alex in this picture. He is SUCH a ham!


Snuggling on the couch watching Kermit.


We went out to McAllister's deli. It was delicious! (Hey dad, they have a gluten free menu too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when your kids can handle road trips?! Opens up so many opportunities!