Thursday, May 21, 2009

Surgery Success and a Silly Request

Just a quick update for ya. Addie came out of surgery great. She only got the right ear done. The tube in her left ear was still in place and looked great.
Right after her surgery I got a strange request that had all of the nurses in stitches. As I walk into the recovery room, Addie sees me and says "Hi Momma. I want nachos."
Well, I can't say expected that. You can bet this little girl is making a run for the border sometime today.
One last thing, if you would like to start following my blog (get an update whenever I post) just check out the side bar to the right. You don't need to have your own blog. Sign up! :)
Thanks for all who prayed! She is out like a light, and I think I am going to take a nap as well.
My cutie pie!


No comments: