Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Visit From Lizzy

We were SO blessed to have our dear friend Liz to come stay with us for a week. We got to know Lizzy well when she was a student at the Bible Institute here. She is Emma's closest friend, and like a sister to me. She was able to fly out from CO because her mom wanted her to be able to see us. (Thanks Mrs. Hess!)
We had such a great time talking, watching movies, she gave me an hour massage!( did I say that she was studying to be a massage therapist? Well, she is WONDERFUL!!!)
We already miss her so much, and can't wait to see her again in June!
Did I also mention she is teeny? She is wearing my kindergartner's shirt here!

Liz used to volunteer at Emma's ballet school, so she went with Emma for a visit there too.


Snuggling with Jo.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!
It's so important for kids to have lots of older (responsible, mature!) friends to look up to. I'm very grateful for the wonderful older boys who love to spend time with my small guys!

Tamara said...

I totally agree. I am very thankful for all of the role models my girls have here. :)