Monday, March 16, 2009

A Little of Her Father in Her

Josie is often referred to as a little Tamara. She looks a lot like me when I was little. She likes Sonny the most out of all the girls, and I LOVED dogs when I was a girl. She also loves to be cuddled (me too!), and hugs just about everyone she has the slightest feelings for (guilty of that as well! What can I say? I am a hugger. I realize there are those of you who are not, and I apologize for getting you before you had a chance to duck out of the way!).
Although she is a lot like me, there are some glaringly obvious Josh-isms too. Besides her innate desire to stick out her tongue when the camera is out just like Josh , and her deep love of the oreo like Josh, she now also is an indoor soccer player (something you will probably never see me do, as I lack the coordination to walk and chew gum at the same time, let alone kick a ball while running!).
Josie started playing on an indoor soccer team at the YMCA. Josh is the assistant coach. After a couple of practices, Saturday was her first game. Her team, also known as the Smurfs, won!!! It was so much fun to watch.
Josie taking some warm up shots. She did score a goal during this game, but for the other team! I guess she really is more like her mother! :)

Look at her kicking! She is the fastest on her team. That girl can run! This is not just proud Mama talking. She is FAST!


She is getting to be such a big girl!



No comments: