Thursday, August 16, 2007

Student Leader Training

So Josh and the crew have made it back from the north country. :) I had him take the camera so I could post some pictures of what they did when they were up there. I get the camera back and there is only a group shot on in, and I don't even see him in the picture! He must have been the photographer.
If you get a moment, please keep our family in your prayers. This is an EXTREMELY busy time for us, and we are trying our hands at a couple new ministies now. The girls have remained flexable so far, which is very helpful.
Please also pray for all of these students. These are our future tribal missionaries!

3 comments:

the troyers said...

you know that I will do anything that you need to help out.. I know how the craziness feels and if I can do anything tell me! I love you friend.

Sarah said...

DITTO from the Curry's... Can't wait to see you over Labor-less weekend! :-)

Sarah said...

Looks like a great crew to work with. We'll be praying for you...