Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just back from the Jackson County fair!

It was a crazy hot day, but we knew this was the only time we could go. Student leader training starts tomorrow at NTBI, so we are going to be busy, busy, busy!
We were really glad we went. Although we all sweat a ton, we had fun checking out all the livestock. Emma liked the horses the best and Josie liked the pigs and goats. My favorite was the ice cream! :)
Oh, there was a pig there that had just given birth to 16 piglets!!! Crazy! They were all so tiny and cute.
At the end of the evening we were caught in a downpour! I haven't seen it rain so hard in a long time. It cooled us all down though. We had a great time!
Here we are checking out the calves.

I told Josie to smile. :)


Emma making a weird face by the cows.


I guess they all wanted to make weird faces at me!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Your girls are growing up so fast!!

Bemily said...

I love the fair! I wish that I could've been there! I think that the fairs here in Texas are a lot cooler ;) Looks like you guys had fun! Love you guys! Miss you! Thanks for your help with the move! :)