Sunday, August 12, 2007

Missing my hubby...

This weekend is the big student leader training trip up at the Sleeping Bear Dunes. Ma and Pa Mathew picked up Emma and Josie to have for a long weekend, and Josh, Addie and I got ready for our trip. The night before we were to leave, I got really sick. The next morning as we were deciding if I should go or not, Josh said "What would be worse, feeling sick up north, or feeling good at home?" We decided that I should stay, in case I got sick again.
Dad and Mom kept the girls another night while I got some rest. I am feeling great and wishing I was up there with him. That's okay though. I am glad that I have all my girls tonight. I sure missed Josie and Emma. They had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's though.
My cuties.
Leaving for the trip. I made him take the camera so I could post about the STP trip. :)

2 comments:

Bemily said...

My broham is one sweet
son-of-a-so-and-so. Hope the trip was great. Hope the pics are up soon. We'll be putting pics of our apt. on this sooner than you think. We're just trying to get the boxes out the way before we start shooting! Glad to hear your feeling better T!
B for Bemily

Amanda B said...

i cant believe how big all the girls have gotten. addie looks exactly like josie!! i dont care if she is over doing the mad face, i want to see it first hand...so dont break her of it yet!
i love you guys!