Monday, August 6, 2007

Crazy!

Okay, so after I posted the last pictures, I couldn't help but think how much Addie looks like the other girls. We didn't have a digital camera when Emma was this size, but here is a picture of Josie when she was Addie's age.
Josie looked a lot like Addie does now!

What do you think? They could have passed for the same kid! Who knew my kids would look so much alike I'd have to start identifying them by what was in the background? Ha! Just like my mother-in-law! :)

3 comments:

JEves said...

They really do look so much alike, what fun!!! It will be fun to see how similar and yet different they look as they continue to grow. Fun pics!

Rachel said...

How can they be so cute?!?!?! I cannot believe how similar they look! It is crazy! Love the pictures!

Rachel said...

Hey look I figured out how to leave you a comment! Woo hoo!