Friday, August 24, 2007

Guess Who is 2?

Somebody had a birthday today...
She started out looking like this, well at about 20 weeks...


Then when we brought her home from the hospital she looked like this...


After her first precious year of life, and a fun celebration she looked like this...


Did you guess right? It's Josie of course!

Our little Josephine Laura has turned two today. Each day she has been around has been a sweet reminder of God's love for us. She has blessed and enriched our lives more than we could have ever dreamed. Thank you Lord for the precious gift Josie is.

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Your girls are growing up so fast. I think Josie is looking more and more like you Tamara!

Bemily said...

Happy Birthday JoJo!
We miss you! I can't believe that you are two years old already! I hope that you had a great birthday! Uncle Ben and I will give you a big bithday hug when we see you next!
Love and Miss you!

Joshua said...

Josie said "sank" which means "thanks". :)

Sarah said...

What a cutie patootie! Even if I do say so myself... we celebrated a birthday with a little 1 year old guy today... we had to reassure Sim and Livvie that we wouldn't forget to celebrate with Josie too! See you soon -

Rachel said...

I can't believe she's two already! It has been so fun watching her grow up and seeing her personality starting to come out more and more. She is such a cutie! I love hearing her talk (even if I do need you to translate sometimes!) Happy Birthday, Josie!