Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wonderful Weekend and Creepy Creature

I don't have a lot of time tonight to tell you about our super fun weekend in Indiana celebrating our nephew's twelfth birthday with the family. I will have to tell you about that tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait to share this:
Think this is from an amazing zoom shot on my camera?

Well, that is not the case.

No zooming required! Look at the size of this caterpillar! I can't believe we found this in southern Indiana!!! Papua New Guinea? Yes. Not in Indiana though. I get the heeby jeebies just looking at this puppy.

Anyone want to move to the Hoosier state? I can't think I will ever be talked into THAT!

Oh, and he wasn't trying to make a call, I just wanted to use something for you to measure him against. I thought of my hand, but there was no way I was going to put my hand even close to this green guy. Seriously. I had to have Josh put my phone next to him.