Monday, September 7, 2009

Growing Girls

As today officially winds down the last day of summer vacation for Emma, I decided to make room on my camera so there would be room for pictures of her first day of school tomorrow. When I was looking at these pictures, I realized that the girls have grown a lot this summer!

Emma's front teeth are almost all the way in! She also just got new glasses.


I can't even believe this one! Josie apparently thought that since she turned four she has a license to grow up. I don't know if I like that...


Addie is as blonde and curly as ever. Here she is at the top of a very tall play structure that took a LOT of coaxing and finally some help from Papa for her to go down the slide. She may have inherited my fear of heights. Lets hope not.



So, now I am off to put these big girls to bed. Tomorrow is a BIG day!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful girls! It's hard to believe they are getting so big!!

Sarah said...

oh... i miss them so much!
and i miss you!

no matter how big your girls get, i refuse to stop calling them your babies... your beautiful, blonde babes. :)

Sheri said...

They are so beautiful!!

Tamara said...

Thank you!