Monday, June 1, 2009

The Best Thing About Big Rain Storms...

...is all the big puddles you can jump in! We had so much fun puddle jumping last summer, that the girls were looking forward to a warm day after the rain to do it again.
I've decided that I am going to be the kind of mother who lets her kids enjoy life, and then cleans up later. I don't want to worry about dirt so much that they can't have a little fun. So, they splashed to their hearts content in their galoshes and sundresses...and then I promptly put the clothes in the washing machine. :)
This is the best picture I could get of Emma. She had so much fun, but her dress was up around her ears most of the time. What can I say? She is a good jumper.


Addie gives the puddle a little tiny touch.



This is my FAVORITE! Check out how high Jozo can jump!



"When you jump that high, you get the best splashes, Momma!"



"I do it too, Momma"

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute & fun! Glad you had a great time.

Sarah said...

ooooooh my precious! i am MISSING those crazy girls!

thesscurry said...

That's crazy jumping! I am surely missing those little girls of yours! I'm thankful that you can let your hair down and enjoy their growing up... I try often as well. This week we investigated paper making ... it was more fun - but I'm out a blender! I burnt it up in the pulverizing! And, of course didn't get any pictures :-(