Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Night Out with Keisa!

Last Friday my dear friend Keisa and I were able to hang out for a night. We have been friends for at least ten years, but it seems the only time we can get together is when NTBI is on break, since both our families minister at the Bible school.
I'm okay with that though. Keisa and I are the type of friends where you can just pick up where you left off, never missing a beat. She is a true friend who loves the Lord, is encouraging, giving and helpful. The kind of friend that can tell you what you need to hear, even when it's hard to say (and hard to hear!) She is a wonderful mom to four great kids, loving wife to a great husband, an amazing seamstress, and she's stinkin adorable too! I love ya Keisa! Thank you so much for your friendship. :)

We started out by having dinner at Panera. Gotta love their broccoli cheese soup!


Then we went to see Bride Wars. Very fitting as we were brides together. We, however, did not attack each other. :)