Thursday, November 20, 2008

There Shall Be Showers of Blessings...

I am so overwhelmed by what just happened. I don't normally make two posts in one day, but I had to come on here and show all who read this blog how our great God has provided for us. Jehovah Jireh!
This afternoon two couples from our church brought over a truck load of food! I have never seen this much food in one place at one time, not inside a store.
I am floored. I really don't even know how to describe it, so here are some pictures.
Thank you Cascades Baptist Church! With all this food, plus the deer Josh got, we could eat for a year!
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on us today!

Hmm, thought I was exaggerating? Told you! :)

Look at all of this! There is even a ton of food you can't see. I stacked it in the back. TONS!

Yum. I think this will be opened soon. :)


Josh made me take a picture of this. He loves the name. :)


3 comments:

thesscurry said...

Amazing!

God loves you all so much!

nicholas.bob@gmail.com said...

That is awesome! I love how God reveals Himself in times we least expect. Congrats on the deer too. I'll be hunting most of next week.

Your family is beautiful God bless you all.

bob

Steph said...

How amazing He is to provide for our every need, and in such a wonderful way! Praise God!