Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Born in the Wrong Decade!

Last week was spirit week at Emma's school. Each day they got to wear something other than their uniform that corresponds with the theme of the day. Let's see, there was favorite sports team day, favorite color, crazy hair/crazy socks, and western wear. My favorite by far was decades day. They were assigned different decades by the hall they are in. The K/1st grade hall had the 1980's. Oh! I was so excited! Check out my 80's chicky! :) She was definitely born in the wrong decade!
That's right! Complete with side ponytail and purple eyeshadow!

Don't miss the tight rolled (or "pinch rolled") pants and slouch socks!


2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

LOVE IT! She looks like I did in Kindergarten :)

Bethany said...

oh my... I remember those days. too funny