Wednesday, February 6, 2008

NTBI skate night

I confess, I haven't really felt like posting much on our blog. I want to be able to post that we have a surgery date for Emma, but we are still waiting. So, while we wait, let me pass the time with some pictures from 70's sk8 night. :) I think it was a good event, and we all had a lot of fun, if we skated well or not. :)
Strike a pose! Here we are avoiding the rink at all costs! (L to R: Me, Jenna, Conni, Marley, and Gracie)

David and TJ were some of the few that actually dressed up that night.


Our dorky skates.


Please keep our peanut in your prayers! We are praying that the paperwork will go quickly so we can see what those lesions are.

2 comments:

Borbe Bunch said...

HI friend :)
Looks like you had a blast!!
I will pray for sweet Emma and for you and Josh too... :) it can be a lot for the parents too, I know.
I LOVED your kitty cake, wow, you did a really good job!!
:) much love,
Lizy

Liz Ferguson said...

Looks like so much fun! It brings back memories of my time at NTBI. I miss Bible school! :)

I am praying for you guys. Please keep us updated when you know anything.