Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

I thought it might be nice to get some pictures of the lunar eclipse the other night. It was SO COLD! I wish I could say I had some amazing shots, but they are just okay. If you got a chance to see it in real life, it was AMAZING. How awesome our God is.
Here is when it first started.

This would have been awesome if I had used my tripod. I think I was shaking because I was so cold!


I like this one too.


Here it is at the full eclipse. I'd like to take credit for this, but it's not my picture. A friend of ours named David came over and borrowed my camera and tripod, and I was fine with that. I was way too cold after being out for an hour! It's a great shot though.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Very cool pictures! I knew it was going to happen that night but then I went to bed and forgot!