Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well, We Tried!!!

Some of you know that we need a new prayer card picture. The last one we have is a bit dated. Josie is a newborn baby in it!
Sunday was beautiful and we found ourselves all looking fairly decent and the colors were just right, so we thought we'd give it a go. Out of the ba-jillion shots we took, none were that great. I guess we'll have to try again!
Oh, and strictly for your entertainment, here are a few to enjoy. Ha!



I contemplated using this last one, but Josh is all shadowy, I look like a ghost, Addie is looking down, Josie has a fake smile and Emma's eyes are closed...Why did I think this was a good choice?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have a series like this in my scrapbook of pictures we tried to get of my parents, Sarah's Family and ours. It is hilarious. You look at each of them and are like, "oh that is okay," and then you see the one person who is misbehaving and say "Oh, no!"

Deanna did our family picture on our blog when we had our directory picture this year. Talk to her! Maybe she could help.

I hope you have better luck next time!

Unknown said...

Next time you are in town...I can take it for you! I'm a photographer! Just a thought