Okay, so I have been tagged many times before , and I never do it, but I will give it a go this time!
Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!
Here are my 6 random tidbits:
1. I am going on my third day of staying at home with sick children. Although I do not want them to be sick, and I am probably falling behind at work, I am really enjoying this time "off".
2. If I have dessert right after dinner, I have to go back and take a bite of the meal I had. I never want sweet to me the last taste in my mouth.
3. Three of us in our family got our hair cut this week, and one was not Emma! More on this to come...
4. I think my heart music is the violin. You know, the instrument that your soul would play? Is that nerdy? Josh knows what I mean. He says his is electric guitar. :)
5. I have a bruise the size of Madagascar on my right thigh, and I have no idea where it came from.
6. The only way I can memorize scripture is if I put it in a song. I know, big dork!!!