Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our children's involvement in our ministry

Sometimes I feel like a lot of my time in ministry is spent after our kids are in bed, or with a sitter. This week has been a great week in showing me that that is not always the case.
We took a shopping trip with Jenna. The girls loved having her tag along on a usually boring chore to them. We also had wonderful times in the dining hall this week. Emma, Josie and Addie were each sharing their thoughts (or at least smiles in Addie's case) with the students we were eating with.
I love it. I love that the girls are involved with the students. I love that the students are just like family. Life is busy, but it is so much fun!
Here are some pictures of Addie playing with a dorm brother, David. Addie is much more fun to play with now that she is feeling better! :)
"Mom, this guy is cracking me up!"

Toothy grin.

"Hmm, I wonder if Mr. David would notice if I took that phone?"

No comments: