Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eight is Great!

Things have been a little busy around here! I can't believe Addie has already had a birthday, but I still haven't blogged about Emma's birthday!
My sweet Emma is eight years old now! EIGHT!!! Can you believe it?
Emma's birthday was the first day back to school after Christmas break. She was pretty bummed about that. When she got home, we took her out to her favorite restaurant (Los Tres Amigos) for a birthday fiesta. :) Her favorite part was when the waiter came out with a bunch of others and sang "Happy Birthday" to her in Spanish, and gave her a big sombrero to wear. It was fun.
After dinner, we went home and had cake and present time. I think she learned that having a birthday on a school day can still be fun. :)

My happy eight year old! The waiter put whipped cream all over her face. :)


Emma opening the watch we got her.

No comments: