Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall in the Park

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! It looks as though while I was gone, my hubby blogged. I left him with the camera so he could take pictures of his time with the girls. He took pictures of his friend's deer. he he
I got a great chance to go to Colorado to spend some time with my friend Lizzy after her and Michael had their first little baby. It was a lot of fun helping her out and visiting. I will tell you more about it later, when she sends me some pictures. :)
This has been a great fall! Most of the time it has been unseasonably warm, so we have enjoyed a lot of time outside, before Mr. Jack Frost comes to town.
The other day we were just running around in the park across the street, and I thought I'd take my camera along.
I love my family so much! What an amazing gift they are to me!

Josie with her new smile. :)


I loved the silhouette of this picture.


My three sweet girls!


Look at that cute family of mine! :)

No comments: