Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy and Wonderful Times!

I love this time of year. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. The kids are all stoked for a little break from school. The Bible School students are eager to have a weekend road trip back to their homes. :) Love, love LOVE it!
Things have been pretty good here. I went to Colorado for four days (as mentioned before) and then Josh left for a week to hunt the vast amount of deer who live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Unfortunately, the deer were all hiding. My dad was very generous to us, and gave us some of his venison, so we still got some meat for our freezer.
These last couple months have been difficult for us financially. Our support has been low, and it is discouraging. We were totally blessed today though, by an anonymous gift of a whole thanksgiving meal purchased for us! What a HUGE blessing that was! Even though we are going to go to my parents for the actual Thanksgiving day, the food from this generous person is feeding us tonight and tomorrow, and for many more meals I'm sure! I do LOVE turkey! :)
I am off to see how I can fit my broccoli cheese soup I just made into a Thanksgiving menu. :)
I leave you with these pictures of our trunk-or-treat time at a church here in the area. Some good fall family fun, with some amazing costumes made by my mom. :)

Addie as Glinda riding a pony. :)


The cowardly lion Josie looking brave on her pony.


The scarecrow Emma sittin pretty. :)


Yes, Josh and I even dressed up! he he

1 comment:

K&M said...

What awesome costumes!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!