Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hail To The Victors Valiant!

Two weekends ago I had the amazing opportunity to see the University of Michigan Wolverines play in the newly renovated Big House!
My friend Karen and her husband were going to the game, and then he had to make an out of town trip, so they gave me the ticket! I was so excited that I was actually going to see Michigan play after 30 years of watching them on TV!
The experience of being in a place like that, with all the energy and excitement is so thrilling! We had some great seats too! The weather was perfect and the sun was to our backs. We had a blast watching the Wolverines play a victorious game (30 to 10) against the University of Connecticut.
I am so very thankful for the opportunity to have gone, now I wish that Josh will get to experience this...with me of course. :)

Karen and I enjoying the day!


A little pre-game music.


Check out our seats! Go Blue!

No comments: