Friday, March 26, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Babies?

I love babies. If you have read even a little bit of my blog, you will see that most of my posts revolve around my own sweet babies (who aren't really babies anymore)



I was asked by Bzzagent if I would share with my readers about a new movie coming out called "Babies" (I am a member of bzzagent) and at first I hesitated. That is not really what my blog is about. My blog is more of a personal one. An online scrapbook if you will (and I know you will!) of the day ins and outs of my little family and our ministry.



Then I watched the preview. OH! How could I NOT post about it? It is like a little study into different cultures AND it has babies. My two favorite things! Now if only they gave out free coffee at the movies...



I digress. Anyhow, I just wanted to share the preview with you. Enjoy! Oh, and if you see me in the theatre, want to sneak me some coffee?


3 comments:

Tomesia said...

Tamara that looks sooooo sweet! i'd love to see it!

Tomesia said...

I think the Sufjan Stevens song playing during the trailer would be enough to make me go see the movie!

Loving Life said...

That is a SUPER cute looking movie! I'll have to see it when its out- thanks for posting!