Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Frazier's

Wednesday evening we headed to Howell to spend Thanksgiving with them. We got there pretty late, and put the girls straight to bed. Josh, Dad, Mom and I watched "Christmas in Connecticut" while I made a pecan and a pumpkin pie for the next day.
We woke up and watched the Detroit Thanksgiving day parade then the Lion's football game while mom and I finished making the meal. We did pretty good I'd say. It was delicious! :)
After our 2 o'clock dinner we just lounged around, and visited. I even got a nap!
We did miss my brother and sister and their families, but we are looking forward to getting together for Christmas at my sister's new home in Indiana!
Even though they were all missed, we still had a great time. Thanks for inviting us over Mom and Dad!
Addie and Josie "patiently" waiting. :)

No comments: