Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Guess what arrived today?

Emma's glasses! We let her pick them out, since she would be the one wearing them all the time. I think she picked well.
Just to update you all on what we know, Emma has an MRI scheduled for January 21st. We are praying this will bring some answers to why her eye is crossing.
On another strange twist...she has to have an MRI done on her foot as well! The Doctor we visited yesterday was puzzled about some lumps on Emma's left foot, and after an x-ray didn't give any answers, they would like to get a better look at it. We are in the process of trying to get them both done at the same time. I'll keep you posted as I learn more. Thank you all so much for your prayers!
Emma is not excited at all about her new glasses...yeah, right!

4 comments:

Pastor Steve said...

Dear Emma,

I think that you look so beautiful in your new glasses!

See you on Sunday

Pastor Steve

The Abbott Family said...

Emma,
You look adorable! You picked out very cute classes!

K&M said...

Dear Emma,

You do look excited! Karter and I both think you look very cute in your new glasses!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing the picture with us!!

Love,

Mrs. Fannin and Karter

(I brought Karter over to the computer to show him Emma on your blog and he looked, smiled and said, "Oh, I know... I saw her last night at AWANA! She looks so great!")

Bemily said...

Emma! You look so great! I love your new glasses! You look like a very smart 5 year old! Love you!!