Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lil' Dude Turns Three!

I can't believe my little man is three! So much of the last year was a blur (I barely remember him turning two) and here he is, THREE!
He has grown so much over the last year. He is officially day and night time potty trained. He has a vocabulary that is out of this world. He is a ball of energy and he continues to keep us on our toes! He is so often a sweet, and loving little boy.  I am so thankful for Isaac!
We had a small celebration of just the 7 of us, but it was nice.

        
Eating his requested birthday dinner: Oatmeal!



Opening presents.



Serious business! (loving the tongue sticking out!)



Papa and Nana got him a Monster Truck!



He was so excited over the sword we got him. He had to go slay some dragons right away!



         
Even though he is such a big boy, he looks so tiny here to me! Make a wish birthday boy!







No comments: