I know it's been a while. No excuses. I am trying to make time for blogging, but busyness happens.
We found out Isaac has an allergy to sulfites. He has had three really bad cases of hives in the last two months, so we had him tested for allergies. Since he eats eggs and peanut butter, and drinks milk regularly, it was hard to figure out the problem. We narrowed it down to dry fruit (raisins, in particular) so I did some research and learned that sulfites could be the problem. They tested him, and lo and behold, it was those pesky sulfites!
Thankfully, he seems to be only sensitive to them in dried fruit form (because it seems to be in EVERYTHING!) We also don't eat a whole lot of processed food to begin with.
I am so glad we were able to find out the problem.
Ugly case of hives indeed.
They were so big and raised.
Everyone thought he had some catchy disease.
Here he is, getting tested for allergies.