Saturday, July 6, 2013

Learning the Art of Eating

Isaac is such a sweet boy. I am so thankful he is part of our family. 
I have had so much fun watching him learn how to eat. I forgot that it was something you learn. Babies don't automatically know how to eat (at least mine didn't) so there is a little bit of a process to it. 
First waiting until they are showing interest ( in Isaac's case, he would grab at my fork or plate when I ate.)
It's so fun! 
There have been foods he has loved (squash, and banana) and foods that he outright hated (avocado actually made him shutter!)
He is now learning about textures and how to self feed. 
I can't wait to see what his favorite foods will be. 


  
  First bite of rice cereal. Not too sure about it. 


Eating with the boy cousins. 


Learning how to pick up his own food. 


Practicing to use a cup.