It's Friday, and it's time to get real. Here are my Friday confessions:
1. Even though I am a snow lover, I am tired of winter and just want to go to a beach.
2. I love Reeses peanut butter cups. I love them so much that I can't buy them, because I will eat them all. It is taking all the will power I have to not eat the peanut butter cup that came with Josie's Valentine today. I'm not sure it will be there by morning.
3. I cry like a BABY every time I watch Disney's Pocahontas. When John Smith (Mel Gibson's voice) starts to sing the "If I Never Knew You" song, the tears start coming every time. I keep wanting for her to jump off that cliff and land on the deck of the ship at the end of the movie, but she never does. :(
4. I never drink enough water. I don't know why. I know you should drink eight glasses a day. I just don't.
5. I am getting more freckles the older I get. I thought they were supposed to disappear?
6. I filled out all of Josie and Addie's Valentine's Day cards this year, while they were in bed.
7. I think that that it is always a good time for popcorn. YUM!
8. I have some gray hair. Even though I said I would be fine with gray hair, I keep pulling them out. I guess I didn't think they would come this early.
9. I let Addie say words wrong, because I think it is cute. I NEVER let the other two do that.
10. I am going to let my kids eat sugary cereal for dinner AND have ice cream, because I am the Mom, and I can do that sometimes. Don't judge. :)