Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving: Round #1

This year, the Mathew family spend Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's. They had a beautiful dinner in their basement. It was really nice to be together. We all missed Emily and Ben very much, but it sounds like they had a good Thanksgiving together. To read more about that, go to:
I will tell you that I am really bummed that I didn't get that many pictures. Sometimes you just want to enjoy the moment instead of running off to get the camera so you can "capture" it. We had a good day though. :)
Here are some turkey cookies that Chris and I made for the kids.

The lovely place settings. I think Sarah set this up. This is Josh's great-grandmother's china. WOW!


Here is one of the only pictures of people I have! Chris and Sarah working on bracelets with the older girls.


Can't forget the food! This is just some of the spread.

2 comments:

Bemily said...

You girls all look wonderful! Wish we could've been there! Looks like your Thanksgiving was a great time!

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting the pics on your blog... I agree that it was much more fun to be together than to snap shots... :-) Thanks for remembering. :-) Love you guys - S