Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Bowl!

Saturday was the annual Staff vs. Students football game, aka Turkey Bowl!
Even with the temps in the low 20's and snow on the ground, we had a great turn out for this fun Campus Life event.
The students beat the staff this year by one touchdown. I'd like to say that I saw the end, but the girls and I only made if for a little longer than a quarter. It was COLD!
A little later that night, they had a bon fire. I also missed that because I was home with the kiddos, but Josh said it was great fun. The fire was big enough to keep everyone warm.
Staff are in red, students in yellow.

Emma's look of concern wasn't for a play, but for...


...Rhett with shorts and no coat! Is this what guys do when they are away from their mother? :)



The girls thought flag football was too wimpy, and tried some tackles out on daddy.

No comments: